Friday, June 24, 2016

My June......

Hello all,
This is the last Friday in this month.....Half of the year is gone and we are going into the second half of the year. For some, its with excitement and anticipation, for others, its with apprehension and un-certainty.
For me, i know The Author & Perfecter of my Faith has got my back; so i keep looking to Him. He has never lost or failed, so i know i wont either.
WHY? cos I am a Kings Kid, an Eagle Believer.

This past month, ive been busy with making soaps and beaded jewelry....


Castille soap for sensitive skin or babies being made
   
                               
Inspired by my teacher, Adorn by Dolapo

Funmilayo , 3rd variant of the original version
This clip shows the beauty of this design



















xoxo
Remzo

No comments:

Post a Comment