Wednesday, May 25, 2016

The Voice of God Through the Lil ones

Remzo & her Princes

Whenever its time for devotions with my Princes, my Sunshine, my almost 8 year old son sings this song when he leads the Praise- 


(Im not so sure of who sang this originally, but Tsaone Muhwati has a video on you tube that i like and its copied at the bottom of this post.


You are the pillar that holds my life,
You are the pillar that holds my life,
Master Jesus
You are the pillar that holds my life,
Master Jesus
You are the pillar that holds my life,



It always reminds me that God is truly the one sustaining me and keeping me. Without HIM backing me up and giving me strength to go on, i wouldn't be where i am today.

HE is The foundation that keeps me standing when the winds come, when the lightening strikes, when the thunders roar, when the earth beneath me quakes and shudders; I remain un-shaken and I still STAND.


I cant fully say my Sunshine understands the lyrics, but in singing it , I know God listens and obeys the words coming forth from his lips.


Is HE the Pillar holding you?


xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment